De’Aaron Fox and Sacramento play the San Antonio Spurs on Monday. Prop bettors will wonder how Fox has performed compared to posted prop totals. Below we breakdown his points and three-pointers made props for this matchup.
De’Aaron Fox Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Fox has played in 45 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 38 of them.
- Monday’s points prop bet for Fox is set at 27.5 points. That is 2.7 more points than his season average of 24.8.
- In 17 of 45 games this season (37.8%) Fox has scored more than 27.5 points.
- Fox’s average points prop bet this season has been set at 23.9 points, which he’s outscored by 0.9 points on average this year.
- Fox has hit the over on his point totals in 24 chances (63.2%) out of 38 opportunities.
- In 25 of 45 contests this season (55.6%), Fox scored more than his average points over/under of 23.9.
- Opponents of the Spurs have averaged 110.2 points per game this season, the 23rd-most against any NBA squad.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Fox has had a made three-pointer prop bet set 34 times this season.
- Fox has averaged 1.8 made three-pointers per game, 0.3 more threes than his over/under in Monday’s game (1.5).
- In 55.6% of his games this season (25 of his 45 contests), Fox has hit more than 1.5 threes.
- Fox’s average made three-pointer prop bet total is 1.6. He has hit 0.2 more three-pointers per game than that average.
- Fox has gone over on his made three-pointer prop bets in 19 of his 34 opportunities (55.9% of his chances).
- In 25 of 45 games (55.6%), Fox has made more threes than his 1.6 average prop bet total.
- Opponents of the Spurs have made 12.7 three-point shots per game this season, the 16th-most against any NBA squad.
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Kings vs the Spurs
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from