De’Aaron Fox has several statistic-based prop bets set for Saturday’s matchup between his Sacramento Kings and the Utah Jazz. Analyze a breakdown of his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) props in this game against the Jazz.
De’Aaron Fox Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Fox has played in 51 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 41 of them.
- Fox’s 24.6 points per game average is 0.9 points less than Saturday’s over/under.
- 22 times this season (out of 51 total games — 43.1%) Fox has scored more than 25.5 points.
- Fox’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop average (24.2 points) by 0.4 points.
- Fox has hit the points over in 58.5% of his opportunities (24 of 41 chances).
- Fox’s season-long points prop bet average is 24.2 points, a figure he’s gone over just 23 out of 51 contests (45.1%).
- The Jazz’s opponents are averaging 107.3 points per game, which is the 28th-most given up by an NBA team this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- Fox has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 41 times this season.
- Fox’s points, rebounds and assists combined average is 35.1, which is 1.4 less than his prop bet over/under for Saturday’s game (36.5).
- In 19 of 51 games (37.3%) Fox has exceeded his PRA prop bet total in Saturday’s game.
- Fox has a season-long PRA average (35.1) that’s 0.5 lower than his average PRA prop bet total (35.6).
- Fox has hit the over on his PRA prop bets 56.1% of the time this year (23 of 41 opportunities).
- In just 25 of 51 contests this season (49%) Fox covered his average PRA over/under (35.6).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Kings vs the Jazz
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from