De’Aaron Fox and Sacramento play the Boston Celtics on Friday. Prop bettors will wonder how Fox has performed compared to posted prop totals. Below we take a deep dive into his points and assists props for this matchup.
De’Aaron Fox Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Fox has had a points prop bet set in 32 of the 39 games he has played this season.
- Fox’s 23.7 points per game average is 0.8 points fewer than Friday’s over/under.
- 16 times this season (out of 39 total games — 41%) Fox has scored more than 24.5 points.
- Fox’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop bet average (23.6 points) by 0.1 points.
- Fox has hit the points over in 59.4% of his opportunities (19 of 32 chances).
- Fox’s season-long points prop bet average is 23.6 points, a figure he’s covered 20 out of 39 games (51.3%).
- Teams are putting up 111.4 points per game against the Celtics this season, the 17th-most allowed by a squad.
Assists Prop Insights
- Fox has had an assists prop bet set in 31 of the 39 games he has played this season.
- Fox has averaged 7.6 assists per game this year, 0.1 assists more than his prop bet for the matchup on Friday (7.5).
- In 48.7% of his matchups this season (19 out of 39) Fox has collected more than 7.5 assists.
- Fox’s per-game assist average (7.6) is 0.2 more than his average assist prop bet total (7.4).
- Fox has gone over his average assist prop over/under (7.4) in only 19 of his 39 games (48.7%).
- Teams are averaging 23.5 assists per game against the Celtics this season, the 25th-most given up by a squad.
Last 10 Games
Fox vs the Celtics
Bet on the Kings vs the Celtics
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from