De’Aaron Fox’s Sacramento Kings will face off against the Cleveland Cavaliers on Saturday. Fox has multiple prop bets posted for the contest. We take a closer look at the points and assists prop bets for this game.
De’Aaron Fox Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Fox has played in 44 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 37 of them.
- Fox’s 24.6 points per game average is 1.9 points fewer than Saturday’s over/under.
- 18 times this season (out of 44 total games — 40.9%) Fox has scored more than 26.5 points.
- Fox’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop bet average (23.9 points) by 0.7 points.
- Fox has gone over the point total in 62.2% of his opportunities (23 of 37 chances).
- Fox’s season-long points prop bet average is 23.9 points, a figure he’s gone over 24 out of 44 games (54.5%).
- Opponents of the Cavaliers have averaged 111.3 points per game this season, the 17th-most against any NBA squad.
Assists Prop Insights
- Fox has had an assists prop bet set in 36 of the 44 games he has played this season.
- Fox has averaged 7.3 assists per game this year, 0.8 assists more than his prop bet for the matchup on Saturday (6.5).
- In 61.4% of his matchups this season (27 out of 44) Fox has dished out more than 6.5 assists.
- Fox has averaged 7.3 assists per game, 0.1 less per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 7.4.
- Fox has dished out 7.4 or more assists (his average assist prop over/under) in just 19 of 44 of his games (43.2%).
- Teams are averaging 24.1 assists per game against the Cavaliers this season, the 20th-most given up by a team.
Last 10 Games
Fox vs the Cavaliers
Bet on the Kings vs the Cavaliers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from