Does De’Aaron Fox cover his individual statistic prop bets? Here’s a breakdown of his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals for when Fox hits the court on Monday against the Cleveland Cavaliers.
De’Aaron Fox Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Fox has played in 41 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 34 of them.
- Monday’s scoring over/under for Fox is set at 25.5 points. That’s 1.8 more points than his season average of 23.7.
- In 16 of 41 games this season (39%) Fox has scored more than 25.5 points.
- Fox’s average points prop bet this season has been set at 23.6 points, which he’s outscored by 0.1 points on average this year.
- Fox has hit the over on his point totals in 20 chances (58.8%) out of 34 opportunities.
- In 21 of 41 contests this season (51.2%), Fox scored more than his average points over/under of 23.6.
- Teams are averaging 111.8 points per game against the Cavaliers this season, the 15th-most allowed by a team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Fox has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 34 times this season.
- Fox has averaged 34.6 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 1.9 less than his prop bet over/under for Monday’s game (36.5).
- Fox has exceeded his PRA prop bet total for Monday’s game in 13 of 41 games (31.7%).
- Fox’s season-long PRA average (34.6) is 0.5 lower than his average PRA over/under — 35.1.
- In 52.9% of his opportunities this year (18 of 34), Fox has gone over on his PRA prop bets.
- In just 43.9% of his matchups this season (18 of 41 games), Fox covered his average PRA over/under (35.1).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Kings vs the Cavaliers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from