De’Aaron Fox and the Sacramento Kings will face the Minnesota Timberwolves at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday. Fox is tops on his squad in assists per contest (6.3), and also puts up 19.8 points and 3.8 rebounds. At the other end, he delivers 1.4 steals and 0.6 blocks.
With prop bets set for Fox in this outing, let’s break down the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
De’Aaron Fox Prop Bets (November 17)
Fox Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Fox has put up 19.8 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 1.7 points less than Wednesday’s over/under.
- Through 14 games this season, Fox has put up more than 21.5 points four times.
- Fox has hit the over on his points prop total three times this season (in 15 games with such a prop).
- Fox has hit 1.1 three-pointers per game, 0.4 fewer than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (1.5).
- Fox has four games this season with more than 1.5 made treys.
- The Timberwolves are the 18th-best defensive squad in the NBA, giving up 108.2 points per game.
Fox Vs Timberwolves (2020-21)
Bet On Kings Vs Timberwolves
Powered By Data Skrive using data from