De’Aaron Fox and the Sacramento Kings will be matching up against the Milwaukee Bucks at 10:00 PM ET on Wednesday. Fox paces his team in both points (23.2) and assists (5.6) per game, and also puts up 3.9 rebounds. Defensively, he puts up 1.1 steals and 0.4 blocks.
Let’s break down all of Fox’s prop bets available for this contest and look at his stats and trends to figure out the top value picks.
De’Aaron Fox Prop Bets (March 16)
Fox Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 23.2 points Fox has scored per game this season is 2.3 fewer than his prop total set for Wednesday (25.5).
- Fox has played 70 games this season, putting up more than 25.5 points in 26 of them.
- Fox has gone up against a points prop bet in 58 games this season, and he’s gone over 29 times.
- Fox’s 1.2 made three-pointers per game is 0.3 less than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (1.5).
- Fox has made more than 1.5 threes in 20 of his 70 games so far this season.
- The Bucks are the 15th-best defensive squad in the NBA, allowing 110.7 points per game.
Fox Vs Bucks (2020-21)
Bet On Kings Vs Bucks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from