The Rhode Island Rams (6-13, 2-5 A-10) will try to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Dayton Flyers (13-7, 5-2 A-10) on Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at Ryan Center. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on CBS Sports. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Flyers’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup against the Rams ( ).
The insights in the article below reference odds valid as of January 25, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Dayton vs Rhode Island Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Dayton Offense Vs. Rhode Island Defense
|Dayton Offense||Stats (Rank)||Rhode Island Defense|
|68.2 (268)||Points/Gm||70.0 (202)|
|11.4 (284)||Possessions/Game||7.2 (8)|
|46.6 (69)||Field Goal %||42.2 (107)|
|32.3 (269)||3PT %||31.7 (97)|
|52.3 (114)||Effective FG %||47.5 (72)|
|56.2 (102)||True Shooting %||51.5 (63)|
Rhode Island Offense Vs. Dayton Defense
|Rhode Island Offense||Stats (Rank)||Dayton Defense|
|66.9 (306)||Points/Gm||59.6 (10)|
|7.2 (357)||Possessions/Game||11.4 (79)|
|39.8 (350)||Field Goal %||38.4 (7)|
|30.1 (332)||3PT %||27.0 (6)|
|44.4 (357)||Effective FG %||43.6 (7)|
|50.0 (341)||True Shooting %||44.3 (1)|
Best Betting Sites For Dayton vs Rhode Island
Dayton Betting Insights
- Dayton has covered nine times in 20 matchups with a spread this season.
- The Flyers are 5-4 ATS this season when playing as at least 9-point favorites.
- In Dayton’s 20 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total seven times.
- The Flyers and their opponents have gone over 130 combined points in nine of 20 games this season.
- Dayton has had an average of 127.8 points in its games this season, 2.2 fewer than this matchup’s total.
Rhode Island Betting Insights
- Rhode Island has covered seven times in 19 chances against the spread this season.
- The Rams have been an underdog by 9 points or more this year twice, and failed to cover both times.
- A total of 11 Rhode Island’s games this year have hit the over.
- The Rams have played 14 games this season that have had more than 130 combined points scored.
- The average over/under for Rhode Island’s contests this season is 136.9, 6.9 more points than this game’s point total.
Dayton Key Players
- DaRon Holmes II leads the Flyers in scoring, averaging 18.4 points per game.
- Dayton is led in rebounding by Toumani Camara’s 9.0 rebounds per game and assists by Mike Sharavjamts’ 3.3 assists per game.
- The Flyers are led by Mustapha Amzil from beyond the arc. He hits 1.4 shots from deep per game.
- Camara leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Holmes II collects 2.0 blocks a contest to pace Dayton.
Rhode Island Key Players
- The Rams leader in scoring is Ishmael Leggett with 15.8 points per game. He also adds 6.1 rebounds per game and 2.5 assists per game.
- When it comes to Rhode Island leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Malik Martin with 6.4 rebounds per game and Brayon Freeman with 2.9 assists per game.
- Leggett leads the Rams in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.5 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Rhode Island grabs more steals than Leggett (1.3 per game) or blocks more shots than Martin (0.7 per game).