The Dayton Flyers (13-6, 5-1 A-10) will try to build on a three-game road winning streak when they visit the George Washington Colonials (9-9, 3-2 A-10) on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at Charles E. Smith Center. The matchup airs at 12:30 PM ET on USA. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Flyers’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup versus the Colonials ( ).
The betting insights in this article use the latest odds as of January 21, 2023 at 9:38 AM ET.
Dayton vs George Washington Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Dayton Offense Vs. George Washington Defense
|Dayton Offense||Stats (Rank)||George Washington Defense|
|68.2 (271)||Points/Gm||72.9 (276)|
|8.3 (265)||Possessions/Game||12.3 (250)|
|47.3 (46)||Field Goal %||44.9 (257)|
|32.6 (258)||3PT %||34.8 (239)|
|53.0 (92)||Effective FG %||51.6 (261)|
|56.7 (82)||True Shooting %||52.9 (118)|
George Washington Offense Vs. Dayton Defense
|George Washington Offense||Stats (Rank)||Dayton Defense|
|75.6 (98)||Points/Gm||58.7 (9)|
|12.3 (114)||Possessions/Game||8.3 (95)|
|47.6 (40)||Field Goal %||37.9 (7)|
|31.8 (286)||3PT %||26.7 (5)|
|54.3 (48)||Effective FG %||43.2 (7)|
|57.7 (51)||True Shooting %||43.5 (1)|
Best Betting Sites For Dayton vs George Washington
Dayton Betting Insights
- Dayton has put together a 9-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Flyers have an ATS record of 6-4 when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites this season.
- A total of six out of Dayton’s 19 games this season have gone over the point total.
- In four of 19 games this season, the Flyers and their opponents have gone over 139 points.
- Dayton’s matchups this year have an average total of 126.9, 12.1 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
George Washington Betting Insights
- George Washington has put together a 9-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Colonials have been an underdog by 8.5 points or more two times this season, and covered the spread in one of those matchups.
- George Washington and its opponents have combined to go over the point total nine out of 17 times this season.
- The Colonials have combined with their opponent to score more than 139 points in 11 of 17 games this season.
- George Washington has a 148.5-point average over/under in its contests this season, 9.5 more points than this game’s total.
Dayton Key Players
- DaRon Holmes II leads the Flyers scoring 18.6 points per game.
- Dayton is led in rebounding by Toumani Camara’s 9.1 rebounds per game and assists by Mike Sharavjamts’ 3.4 assists per game.
- The Flyers are led by Mustapha Amzil from long distance. He knocks down 1.4 shots from deep per game.
- Dayton’s blocks leader is Holmes II, who averages 2.0 per game. Camara leads the team averaging 1.4 steals an outing.
George Washington Key Players
- The Colonials go-to guy, James Bishop, leads the team in both scoring (21.7 points per game) and assists (5.2 assists per game).
- When it comes to rebounds, Ricky Lindo is the George Washington leader with 6.9 per game.
- Brendan Adams makes more threes per game than any other member of the Colonials, averaging 2.2 treys per game.
- One George Washington player is its leader in both steals and blocks. Lindo averages 1.4 steals per game and 1.1 blocks per game.