The Davidson Wildcats (9-9, 2-4 A-10) will look to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the Dayton Flyers (12-6, 4-1 A-10) on Tuesday, January 17, 2023 at University of Dayton Arena. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on CBS Sports. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Flyers’ (to win on the moneyline) contest versus the Wildcats ( ).
The betting trends in the article below reference odds valid as of January 17, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus Bonus up to $1,250!
Dayton vs Davidson Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Dayton Offense Vs. Davidson Defense
|Dayton Offense||Stats (Rank)||Davidson Defense|
|68.2 (271)||Points/Gm||69.5 (192)|
|8.8 (199)||Possessions/Game||12.5 (293)|
|47.0 (59)||Field Goal %||43.3 (173)|
|32.1 (279)||3PT %||31.4 (82)|
|52.6 (103)||Effective FG %||49.4 (166)|
|56.4 (97)||True Shooting %||51.8 (83)|
Davidson Offense Vs. Dayton Defense
|Davidson Offense||Stats (Rank)||Dayton Defense|
|70.9 (199)||Points/Gm||58.6 (9)|
|12.5 (68)||Possessions/Game||8.8 (161)|
|44.9 (166)||Field Goal %||37.7 (7)|
|31.5 (300)||3PT %||27.0 (4)|
|50.5 (210)||Effective FG %||43.1 (7)|
|55.1 (156)||True Shooting %||43.4 (1)|
Best Betting Sites For Dayton vs Davidson
Dayton Betting Insights
- Dayton is 9-9-0 ATS this season.
- The Flyers have been favored by 10 points or more eight times this season, and covered the spread in five of those games.
- So far this season, six out of Dayton’s 18 games have gone over the point total.
- In eight games this season, the Flyers and their opponents have scored more than 129 total points.
- Dayton has an average point total of 126.8 in its matchups this year, 2.2 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Davidson Betting Insights
- Davidson is 8-9-0 ATS this year.
- The Wildcats have covered the spread when playing as at least 10-point underdogs in their only opportunity this season.
- In Davidson’s 17 chances this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total seven times.
- The Wildcats have combined with their opponent to score more than 129 points in 13 of 17 games this season.
- Davidson has a 140.4-point average over/under in its contests this season, 11.4 more points than this game’s point total.
Dayton Key Players
- DaRon Holmes II leads the Flyers in scoring, racking up 19.4 points per game.
- Dayton is led in rebounding by Toumani Camara’s 9.3 rebounds per game and assists by Mike Sharavjamts’ 3.2 assists per game.
- Mustapha Amzil knocks down 1.3 treys per game to lead the Flyers.
- Dayton’s blocks leader is Holmes II, who averages 2.0 per game. Camara leads the team averaging 1.3 steals an outing.
Davidson Key Players
- Foster Loyer’s strong performances this season give him the top spot on the Wildcats scoring and assists leaderboards with 16.1 points per game and 4.7 assists per game.
- Sam Mennenga’s 7.2 rebounds per game paces Davidson’s rebounding effort. He also adds 15.5 points per game.
- Loyer leads the Wildcats in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.3 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Davidson grabs more steals than Loyer (1.8 per game) or blocks more shots than David Skogman (0.5 per game).