Dawson Knox and his Buffalo Bills teammates take the field against the Indianapolis Colts in a Week 11 NFL matchup at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. In this piece, we’ll break down Knox’s stats and trends to help you find the best bets among his prop bets for this outing.
Dawson Knox Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Knox’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week 3||Football Team||62||5||4||49||1|
Dawson Knox Receiving Trends Vs. Indianapolis Colts
- The Colts have the NFL’s 18th-ranked pass defense this season, yielding 263.3 yards per game through the air.
- Knox is averaging 33.7 receiving yards per game, 1.2 more than the over/under of 32.5 set for Sunday’s outing.
- In four of nine games this year (44.4%), Knox has totaled more than 32.5 receiving yards.
- Knox’s average of 33.7 receiving yards per game is 6.9 more than his average prop bet over/under (26.8).
- Knox has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in 71.4% of his games (five of seven).
- With 23 passing TDs conceded this season, the Colts defense is ranked 32nd in the league.
- Knox has had a touchdown catch in four games this season, out of nine games played, but had multiple TD receptions only once.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Dawson Knox or the Buffalo Bills at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bills Vs. Colts Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from