Dawson Knox Week 16 Player Props
Knox’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Knox is averaging 21.0 receiving yards per game, 6.5 less than his prop bet over/under for Monday’s game (27.5).
- In 30% of his games this season (three out of 10), Knox has collected more than 27.5 receiving yards.
- The Patriots have the fourth-best pass defense in the league this season, giving up 222.3 yards per game.
- Knox’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 24.6 per game. He averages 3.6 fewer per game than that average.
- In half of his games, Knox has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 24.6 yards.
- In only three of his eight games (37.5%), Knox has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 25, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Dawson Knox or the Buffalo Bills at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bills vs. Patriots Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from