Below you’ll find stats and insights about Van Der Walt from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of June 24, 2022 at 3:24 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Dawie Van Der Walt odds for the Travelers Championship
Van Der Walt’s recent form
- Van Der Walt has qualified for the weekend four times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- In his last five appearances, Van Der Walt has an average finish of 81st.
- Van Der Walt has not been in contention in any recent tournaments, as he’s not posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five events.
- He has finished with an average score of 3 those four times he’s made the cut.
Travelers Championship details
- Date: June 23-26, 2022
- Location: Cromwell, Connecticut
- Course: TPC River Highlands
- Par: 70 / 6,841 yards
- Purse: 8.3M
Course history: Van Der Walt at the Travelers Championship
- Van Der Walt finished 131st here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- Van Der Walt carded one birdie and two bogeys his last time at this tournament.
Course comparison – TPC River Highlands
- This tournament will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 6,841 yards, compared to the average 7,254 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- The average course Van Der Walt has played over the last year (7,198 yards) is 357 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (6,841 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Dawie Van Der Walt 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||131||73 (+3)||–||–||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||70||73-68-78-69 (+8)||-4.224||-1.568||$17,835|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||81||67-71-73-71 (-6)||6.764||6.056||$16,562|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||41||69-70-76-70 (+5)||0.264||2.084||$33,750|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||73-74||-6.814||1.384||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-71||2.418||-3.510||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||75-70||–||–||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||41||72-66-70-75 (-5)||$13,151|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||74-69||2.039||-2.191||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||75-73-74||0.376||-3.076||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||71-76||-1.73||-1.026||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||75-74-74||-4.608||0.3||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||70-70||-3.313||-0.435||$0|
Here’s the round-by-round breakdown of Van Der Walt’s 70th-place finish last time out at the RBC Canadian Open on June 9-12.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from