Below you’ll find stats and insights about Van Der Walt from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in what follows reflect odds as of May 15, 2022 at 7:29 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Dawie Van Der Walt odds for the AT&T Byron Nelson
Van Der Walt’s recent form
- In his last five events, Van Der Walt has an average finish of 61st.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut twice.
- Van Der Walt has not finished within five shots of the winner or carded a better-than-average score in any of his last five appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of -1 those two times he’s made the cut.
AT&T Byron Nelson details
- Date: May 12-15, 2022
- Location: McKinney, Texas
- Course: TPC Craig Ranch
- Par: 72 / 7,468 yards
- Purse: 9.1M
- Defending Champ: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
Course history: Van Der Walt at the AT&T Byron Nelson
- Van Der Walt finished 81st when he last played this event in 2022.
- He beat the field’s average score in one round his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC Craig Ranch
- TPC Craig Ranch will play at 7,468 yards for this event. Over the past year on Tour, the average tournament has been hosted on shorter courses, with an average distance of 7,304.
- TPC Craig Ranch checks in at 7,468 yards, 207 yards longer than the average course Van Der Walt has played over the past year (7,261 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Dawie Van Der Walt 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||81||67-71-73 (-6)||–||–||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||41||69-70-76-70 (+5)||0.264||2.084||$33,750|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||73-74||-6.814||1.384||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-71||2.418||-3.510||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||75-70||–||–||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||41||72-66-70-75 (-5)||$13,151|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||74-69||2.039||-2.191||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||75-73-74||0.376||-3.076||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||71-76||-1.73||-1.026||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||75-74-74||-4.608||0.3||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||70-70||-3.313||-0.435||$0|
Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of Van Der Walt’s 41st-place effort in his most recent tournament, the Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm on May 5- 9.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from