In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Riley from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in the article below use the latest odds as of March 20, 2022 at 7:20 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Davis Riley odds for the Valspar Championship
Riley’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Riley has an average finish of 46th.
- He has made two cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Riley has an average finishing position of 46th in his last five tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -1 over his last five tournaments.
Valspar Championship details
- Date: March 16-19, 2022
- Location: Palm Harbor, Florida
- Course: Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead)
- Par: 71 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 7.8M
- Defending Champ: Sam Burns
Course comparison – Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead)
- Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead) measures 7,340 yards for this tournament, 31 yards more than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,309).
- Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead) checks in at 7,340 yards, 138 yards longer than the average course Riley has played over the past year (7,202 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Davis Riley 2022 results
|March 2- 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||70-80||$0|
|February 23-26||The Honda Classic||42||70-72-71-70 (+3)||$27,600|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 9-12||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||49||69-70-68-75 (-5)||$21,089|
|January 26-29||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||70-77||$0|
|January 20-23||The American Express||59||66-69-68-78 (-7)||$17,024|
|January 13-16||Sony Open in Hawaii||20||65-66-69-67 (-13)||$79,018|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from