In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Riley from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in this article use the latest odds as of May 22, 2022 at 7:23 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Davis Riley odds for the PGA Championship
Riley’s recent form
- Riley has finished in the top 10 twice over his last five appearances, finishing as high as the top five in one of those outings.
- He’s made the cut in three of his last five events.
- Riley has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five appearances. Over that span, he’s finished within five shots of the winner three times and finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has carded an average score of -12 over his last five events.
PGA Championship details
- Date: May 19-22, 2022
- Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Course: Southern Hills Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,131 yards
Course history: Riley at the PGA Championship
- The last time Riley played this event in 2022, he finished 13th.
- His last time here, he posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in two rounds.
Course comparison – Southern Hills Country Club
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,285 yards over the past year, while Southern Hills Country Club is set to play at a shorter 7,131 yards.
- Courses Riley has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,244 yards, 113 yards longer than the 7,131-yard Southern Hills Country Club for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Davis Riley 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||13||68-68-73 (E)||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||9||72-64-64-67 (-21)||4.20||-11.380||$247,975|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||5||69-65-67-68 (-15)||-9.44||14.580||$299,300|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||75-80||-7.896||-1.372||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||63||70-70-76-73 (+1)||11.668||-5.564||$18,576|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||2||65-68-62-72 (-17)||1.472||18.168||$850,200|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||70-80||-3.861||0.495||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||42||70-72-71-70 (+3)||2.544||-0.348||$27,600|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||49||69-70-68-75 (-5)||-0.860||-0.720||$21,089|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||70-77||-2.386||-1.37||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||59||66-69-68-78 (-7)||-2.769||-2.029||$17,024|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||20||65-66-69-67 (-13)||0.580||4.103||$79,018|
Riley’s last tournament appearance, his ninth-place finish in the AT&T Byron Nelson, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from