In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Riley from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in this article use the latest odds as of May 15, 2022 at 7:23 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Davis Riley odds for the AT&T Byron Nelson
Riley’s recent form
- Riley has posted one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes over his last five events.
- He has made three cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five tournaments, Riley has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He’s carded a score that’s better than average twice.
- He has an average score relative to par of -12 in his last five tournaments.
AT&T Byron Nelson details
- Date: May 12-15, 2022
- Location: McKinney, Texas
- Course: TPC Craig Ranch
- Par: 72 / 7,468 yards
- Purse: 9.1M
- Defending Champ: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
Course history: Riley at the AT&T Byron Nelson
- In Riley’s last two trips to this tournament, he has finished in the top 10 one time. His average finish at the event is 19th.
- Riley made the cut in each of his last two attempts at this event.
- The last time Riley played this event in 2022, he finished ninth.
- His last time here, he posted one of the five best scores of the day in two rounds.
Course comparison – TPC Craig Ranch
- This course is set up to play at 7,468 yards, 164 yards longer than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- The average course Riley has played over the last year (7,249 yards) is 219 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,468 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Davis Riley 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||9||72-64-64 (-21)||–||–||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||5||69-65-67-68 (-15)||-9.44||14.580||$299,300|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||75-80||-7.896||-1.372||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||63||70-70-76-73 (+1)||11.668||-5.564||$18,576|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||2||65-68-62-72 (-17)||1.472||18.168||$850,200|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||70-80||-3.861||0.495||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||42||70-72-71-70 (+3)||2.544||-0.348||$27,600|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||49||69-70-68-75 (-5)||-0.860||-0.720||$21,089|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||70-77||-2.386||-1.37||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||59||66-69-68-78 (-7)||-2.769||-2.029||$17,024|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||20||65-66-69-67 (-13)||0.580||4.103||$79,018|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from