Davis Love III is currently listed atto claim victory at The RSM Classic. Below you’ll find stats and insights about Love III from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
This article refers to betting data updated as of November 19, 2021 at 11:35 AM ET. Browse all the current odds in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Davis Love III odds for the The RSM Classic
Love III’s recent form
- He has failed to make the cut in each of his last five tournaments.
- Love III has not finished within five strokes of the winner or carded an above-average score in any of his last five events.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course history: Love III at The RSM Classic
- Love III has average finish of 49th at this event in five trips, including a personal best 33rd-place.
- Love III made the cut in two of his last five entries to this event.
- The last time Love III played this event in 2019, he failed to survive the cut.
Course comparison – Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- The par 70 measures 7,005 yards for this week, which is 294 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- The average course Love III has played over the past year has been 334 yards longer than the 7,005 yards Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Davis Love III 2021 results
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||74-70||$0|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||75-74||$0|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||MC||76-76||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||69-74||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from