The Davidson Wildcats (1-2) battle the Pennsylvania Quakers (2-3) on Friday, November 19, 2021 at 9:30 AM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Wildcats’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup against the Quakers ( ).
This article makes reference to lines valid as of November 19, 2021 at 12:03 PM ET. Find all the up-to-date odds for this game in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Davidson vs Pennsylvania Betting Odds
Davidson Betting Insights
- Davidson went 10-9-0 ATS last season.
- The Wildcats covered the spread twice last season (2-3 ATS) when playing as at least 8-point favorites.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total seven times in Davidson’s games.
- Davidson and its opponents went over 134 combined points in seven of 19 games last season.
- The Wildcats had an average total of 135.0 in their matchups last season, 1.0 more point than the over/under for this game.
Pennsylvania Betting Insights
- Pennsylvania has won two games against the spread this season.
- The Quakers have not covered the spread when an underdog by 8 points or more this year (in two opportunities).
- In Pennsylvania’s five chances this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total three times.
- Pennsylvania and its opponents have combined to score more than 134 points in all five games this season.
- Quakers outings this season have a 147.9-point average over/under, 13.9 more points than this game’s point total.
Davidson Key Players
- Kellan Grady averaged 17.0 points per game last season.
- Luka Brajkovic collected 6.0 rebounds per game and Carter Collins dished out 2.6 assists per matchup.
- Grady connected on 2.7 threes per game a season ago.
- Grady averaged 0.8 steals per game. Brajkovic collected 0.8 blocks an outing.
Pennsylvania Key Players
- The Quakers go-to guy, Jordan Dingle, leads the team in both scoring (21.4 points per game) and assists (3.4 assists per game).
- Jelani Williams’ 5.4 rebounds per game paces Pennsylvania’s rebounding effort. He also adds 8.0 points per game.
- Jonah Charles leads the Quakers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.4 made threes per game.
- Williams tops Pennsylvania in steals with 1.4 per game, and Max Lorca-Lloyd leads the squad in blocks with 1.6 per game.