The New Mexico State Aggies (2-0) play the Davidson Wildcats (1-1) at The HTC Center on Thursday, November 18, 2021. The game begins at 12:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Wildcats’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Aggies ( ).
This article makes reference to betting data updated as of November 18, 2021 at 7:58 AM ET. Find all the current odds for this game in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Davidson vs New Mexico State Betting Odds
Davidson Offense Vs. New Mexico State Defense (From 2020-21)
|Davidson Offense||Stats (Rank)||New Mexico State Defense|
|71.3 (169)||Points/Gm||64.2 (36)|
|62.7 (343)||Possessions/Game||66.6 (63)|
|46.9 (46)||Field Goal %||43.2 (168)|
|36.2 (64)||3PT %||32.6 (108)|
|55.8 (16)||Effective FG %||49.1 (146)|
|58 (32)||True Shooting %||51.9 (99)|
New Mexico State Offense vs. Davidson Defense (From 2020-21)
|New Mexico State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Davidson Defense|
|71.1 (180)||Points/Gm||63.7 (31)|
|73 (42)||Possessions/Game||64.1 (11)|
|42 (272)||Field Goal %||42.7 (143)|
|32.1 (253)||3PT %||34 (200)|
|49.8 (195)||Effective FG %||49.8 (184)|
|49 (322)||True Shooting %||52.1 (116)|
Davidson Betting Insights
- Davidson put together a 10-9-0 ATS record last year.
- The Wildcats had an ATS record of 7-6 when playing as at least 2-point favorites last season.
- A total of seven of Davidson’s games last season went over the point total.
- Davidson and its opponents went over 132.5 combined points in seven of 19 games last season.
- The average total in Wildcats outings last season was 135, 2.5 more points than the over/under for this game.
New Mexico State Betting Insights
- New Mexico State put together a 6-11-0 record against the spread last year.
- The Aggies did not cover the spread last season (0-2 ATS) when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- In New Mexico State’s games last year, the combined scoring went over the point total eight times.
- New Mexico State played seven games last season that had more than 132.5 combined points scored.
- The average over/under for Aggies outings last year was 136.6, 4.1 more points than this game’s point total.
Davidson Key Players
- Kellan Grady contributed 17 points per game last season.
- Luka Brajkovic notched six rebounds per game and Carter Collins averaged 2.6 assists per game.
- Grady had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He hit 2.7 shots from deep per game.
- Grady averaged 0.8 steals per game. Brajkovic collected 0.8 blocks a game.
New Mexico State Key Players
- Jabari Rice contributed 13.2 points per game last season.
- Evan Gilyard collected 2.8 assists per game and Johnny McCants pulled down 6.2 rebounds per contest.
- Rice was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 1.8 per game.
- Gilyard grabbed 1.1 steals per game. McCants averaged 0.9 blocks a contest.