The Davidson Wildcats (9-10, 2-5 A-10) take a four-game losing streak into a road matchup with the La Salle Explorers (8-11, 2-4 A-10), who have lost three straight. The contest tips at 7:00 PM ET (on ESPN+) on Tuesday, January 24, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Wildcats’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Explorers ( ).
The betting insights in what follows are based off odds valid as of January 24, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus Bonus up to $1,250!
Davidson vs La Salle Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Davidson Offense Vs. La Salle Defense
|Davidson Offense||Stats (Rank)||La Salle Defense|
|70.4 (206)||Points/Gm||73.6 (293)|
|11.9 (247)||Possessions/Game||11.1 (89)|
|44.6 (179)||Field Goal %||45.2 (274)|
|30.8 (321)||3PT %||36.6 (316)|
|50.1 (233)||Effective FG %||51.4 (258)|
|54.6 (180)||True Shooting %||54.6 (173)|
La Salle Offense Vs. Davidson Defense
|La Salle Offense||Stats (Rank)||Davidson Defense|
|68.6 (258)||Points/Gm||69.4 (184)|
|11.1 (272)||Possessions/Game||11.9 (115)|
|41.0 (328)||Field Goal %||43.8 (184)|
|32.4 (265)||3PT %||31.8 (98)|
|46.7 (333)||Effective FG %||49.8 (176)|
|50.1 (338)||True Shooting %||52.3 (96)|
Best Betting Sites For Davidson vs La Salle
Davidson Betting Insights
- Davidson has won nine games against the spread this season, while failing to cover nine times.
- The Wildcats have not covered the spread this season (0-3 ATS) when playing as at least 5-point favorites.
- In Davidson’s 18 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total seven times.
- In six of 18 games this season, the Wildcats and their opponents have gone over 138 points.
- The average total in Davidson’s games this year is 139.8, 1.8 more than this matchup’s over/under.
La Salle Betting Insights
- La Salle is 9-9-1 ATS this year.
- The Explorers have covered the spread three times this season (3-3-1 ATS) when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- In La Salle’s 19 chances this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 10 times.
- The Explorers and their opponents have combined to score more than 138 points in 12 of 19 games this season.
- The average total for La Salle’s games this season has been 142.2, 4.2 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Davidson Key Players
- Foster Loyer leads the Wildcats in scoring (15.6 points per game) and assists (4.5 assists per game).
- Davidson is led in rebounds by Sam Mennenga’s 7.5 per game.
- The Wildcats are led by Loyer from beyond the arc. He hits 2.2 shots from deep per game.
- Loyer leads the team with 1.7 steals per game. David Skogman collects 0.5 blocks an outing to pace Davidson.
La Salle Key Players
- Khalil Brantley’s strong showing this season give him the top spot on the Explorers scoring and assists leaderboards with 14.4 points per game and 4.1 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Fousseyni Drame is the La Salle leader with 5.6 per game.
- Josh Nickelberry leads the Explorers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.9 made threes per game.
- Brantley tops La Salle in steals with 1.5 per game, and Drame leads the squad in blocks with 1.1 per game.