The Davidson Wildcats (4-2) will try to continue a three-game win streak when they visit the Charlotte 49ers (3-2) on Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at Dale F. Halton Arena. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Wildcats’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the 49ers ( ).
The betting facts in the article below are based off odds valid as of November 30, 2021 at 3:59 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this outing and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Davidson vs Charlotte Betting Odds
Davidson Offense Vs. Charlotte Defense
|Davidson Offense||Stats (Rank)||Charlotte Defense|
|75.5 (132)||Points/Gm||72.2 (249)|
|66 (298)||Possessions/Game||65.3 (33)|
|48.4 (47)||Field Goal %||48.2 (339)|
|42.3 (9)||3PT %||33.7 (209)|
|56.4 (31)||Effective FG %||54.3 (326)|
|59.3 (35)||True Shooting %||58.2 (341)|
Charlotte Offense Vs. Davidson Defense
|Charlotte Offense||Stats (Rank)||Davidson Defense|
|70.4 (220)||Points/Gm||68 (171)|
|64.1 (333)||Possessions/Game||65 (25)|
|46.7 (89)||Field Goal %||44.8 (274)|
|33.9 (173)||3PT %||35 (256)|
|53.4 (98)||Effective FG %||52.5 (296)|
|56.9 (91)||True Shooting %||55.9 (306)|
Davidson Betting Insights
- Davidson has won five games against the spread this season, while failing to cover once.
- The Wildcats have covered the spread when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites in four of four games this season.
- So far this season, four out of Davidson’s six games have hit the over.
- Davidson and its opponents have combined to score more than 129.5 points in five of six games this season.
- Wildcats contests this year have an average point total of 136.9, 7.4 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Charlotte Betting Insights
- Charlotte has a record of just 1-6-0 against the spread this season.
- Charlotte’s games have gone over the point total four out of seven times this year.
- Charlotte has played five games this season that have gone over 129.5 combined points scored.
- 49ers games this year have had a 131.8-point total on average, 2.3 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Davidson Key Players
- The Wildcats scoring leader is Hyunjung Lee, who averages 16.7 points per game.
- Davidson is led in rebounding by Luka Brajkovic’s seven rebounds per game and assists by Foster Loyer’s 2.8 assists per game.
- Lee knocks down 2.5 treys per game to lead the Wildcats.
- Mike Jones leads the team with 1.5 steals per game. Brajkovic collects 0.7 blocks a contest to pace Davidson.
Charlotte Key Players
- The 49ers go-to guy, Jahmir Young, leads the team in both scoring (20.4 points per game) and assists (4.6 assists per game).
- When it comes to rebounds, Clyde Trapp is the Charlotte leader with 6.8 per game.
- Young is tops from three-point range for the 49ers, hitting two treys per game.
- Nobody on Charlotte grabs more steals than Trapp (1.2 per game) or blocks more shots than Aly Khalifa (1.4 per game).