David Skinns enters the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club withodds to win after he made the cut and finished 54th in his most recent event, the 3M Open. Detroit, Michigan will host the tournament on the par 72 course from July 28-31. Cameron Davis is the defending champion at this event.
The betting insights in this article are based off odds valid as of July 27, 2022 at 12:29 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
David Skinns odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Skinns’ recent form
- In his last five events, Skinns has an average finish of 62nd.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Skinns has an average finishing position of 62nd in his last five events.
- He has an average score relative to par of even in his last five events.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- The par 72 measures 7,340 yards for this week, which is 75 yards longer than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -4, while Detroit Golf Club has a recent scoring average of -11.
- The average course Skinns has played over the last year (7,233 yards) is 107 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,340 yards).
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -7 among finishers, which is higher than the -11 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
David Skinns 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||54||72-71-68-73 (E)||2.948||0.176||$17,550|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||68||65-70-71-76 (-6)||6.868||12.592||$7,548|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||77-64||-9.084||-2.326||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||71-68||-0.688||-1.518||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||64||71-69-73-72 (+5)||-0.704||2.912||$18,531|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||38||66-63-74-70 (-15)||8.432||8.388||$36,855|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-75||2.058||-2.884||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||51||69-69-74-67 (-5)||8.036||-2.896||$17,356|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||48||68-70-77-70 (-3)||7.884||7.096||$22,308|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||71-74||–||–||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||75-72||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||77-74||-3.969||-4.184||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||69-71-76||1.806||-2.506||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||72-75||0.314||0.468||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||71-71-75||-0.631||0.9||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||72-70||-5.022||-0.726||$0|
Check out all the details from Skinns’ 54th-place finish in his last tournament appearance, the 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from