David Savard will be on the ice when
the Montreal Canadiens and Winnipeg Jets play on Monday, April 11, 2022, at 7:00 PM ET. There are prop bets for Savard available, and we have some stats to help you make good calls.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
David Savard Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
David Savard Season Stats
- Savard’s plus-minus this season is -17, in 20:49 per game on the ice.
- He has scored in three games, and has three goals in total, this season.
- Savard has 10 assists in total, with at least one in 10 games.
- Savard has had at least one point in 12 games this season, and 13 points in total.
- Savard has zero points on the power play this season.
- Savard’s shooting percentage this season is 5.6%, and he is averaging 1.0 shots per game.
David Savard Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|4/9/2022||Maple Leafs||0||0||0||23:23||Away||L 3-2|
|4/2/2022||Lightning||0||0||0||21:10||Away||W 5-4 SO|
|3/27/2022||Devils||0||0||0||22:40||Away||L 3-2 SO|
|3/26/2022||Maple Leafs||2||1||1||22:30||Home||W 4-2|
|3/21/2022||Bruins||1||1||0||19:11||Home||L 3-2 OT|
Montreal Canadiens Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from