NFL play in Week 11 will see the Cleveland Browns and David Njoku face the Detroit Lions at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. In this article, we take a look at all of Njoku’s prop bets set for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best bets and top trends ahead of this outing.
David Njoku Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Njoku’s Game-by-Game Stats
David Njoku Receiving Trends Vs. Detroit Lions
- The 257.0 yards per game the Lions are giving up through the air makes them the NFL’s 15th-ranked pass defense.
- Njoku’s 35.2 receiving yards per game average is 15.7 more than his prop bet total for Sunday’s matchup (19.5).
- Njoku has gained over 19.5 receiving yards in three out of 10 games this year (30.0%).
- Njoku’s season average of 35.2 receiving yards per game is 16.6 more than the average over/under of his prop bets, 18.6.
- Njoku has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards two times in eight games this season (25.0%).
- At 1.8 passing TDs conceded per game, the Lions defense is ranked 19th in the NFL.
- Njoku has had a receiving touchdown in two of 10 games this year, but has not scored multiple receiving TDs in a game.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on David Njoku or the Cleveland Browns at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Browns Vs. Lions Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from