Week 11 of the NFL season features David Montgomery and the Chicago Bears facing the Baltimore Ravens at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. Below, we break down Montgomery’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you find the top bets for this contest.
David Montgomery Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Montgomery’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Rec Yards||Rec TDs|
David Montgomery Rushing Trends Vs. Baltimore Ravens
- In terms of defending against the run, the Ravens are fourth in the NFL, giving up 88.2 yards per game.
- Montgomery picks up 74.4 rushing yards per game this season, which outpaces Sunday’s prop total of 62.5 yards.
- In three of five games this season (60.0%), Montgomery has racked up more than 62.5 rushing yards.
- So far this season, sportsbooks have set an average rushing yards over/under of 71.1 for Montgomery. He’s barely outpaced that, racking up 74.4 yards per game on the ground.
- Montgomery has out-gained the rushing yards prop bet total set for him twice in five opportunities this season.
- This season the Ravens are ranked 21st in the NFL in rushing touchdowns allowed (10).
- Montgomery has scored at least one rushing touchdown in two of his games this season, including multiple rushing TDs once.
David Montgomery Receiving Trends Vs. Baltimore Ravens
- The Ravens have the NFL’s 31st-ranked pass defense this season, giving up 298.6 yards per game through the air.
- Montgomery is averaging 13.2 receiving yards per game, 7.3 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (20.5).
- In one out of five games this year (20.0%), Montgomery has gained more than 20.5 receiving yards.
- Montgomery’s average of 13.2 receiving yards per game is 0.9 more than his average prop bet over/under (12.3).
- In three of his five games this season (60.0%), Montgomery has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- The Ravens’ defense is 14th in the NFL, giving up 1.6 passing touchdowns per game.
- In five games this season, Montgomery has no receiving touchdowns.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on David Montgomery or the Chicago Bears at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bears Vs. Ravens Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from