David Montgomery and the Chicago Bears host the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at Soldier Field. Montgomery has prop bets set for rushing yards and attempts against the Packers. Here’s some betting insights and tips for those props.
David Montgomery Week 17 Player Props
Montgomery’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Montgomery’s 71.5 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 6.0 less than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 42.9% of his games this season (six of 14 matchups), Montgomery has put up more than 77.5 rushing yards.
- The Packers allow 113.2 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 13th-ranked rush defense.
- Montgomery’s average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 59.9, which he’s outpaced by 11.6 yards on average this year.
- Montgomery’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 59.9 yards, a figure he’s covered in eight out of 14 games (57.1%).
- Montgomery has gone over the rushing yards total in 57.1% of his opportunities (eight of 14 games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Trends
- Montgomery’s per-game rushing attempts average (16.1) is 1.4 less rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s game (17.5).
- Montgomery has had more than 17.5 rushing attempts in four of 14 games this season (28.6% of his chances).
- Montgomery’s 16.1 rushing attempts per game is 0.5 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 15.6.
- Half of Montgomery’s games this year have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Montgomery has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (15.6 rushing attempts) in only 42.9% of his games (six of 14 games).
- Packers opponents average 24.4 rushing attempts per game, the 29th-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 1, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on David Montgomery or the Chicago Bears at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bears vs. Packers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from