David Montgomery and the Chicago Bears travel to play the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here’s some tips for betting on Montgomery’s rushing yards and attempts prop bets in the matchup.
David Montgomery Week 15 Player Props
Montgomery’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Montgomery’s 63.3 rushing yards per game average is 0.8 more than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 50% of his games this season (six of 12 matchups), Montgomery has put up more than 62.5 rushing yards.
- Montgomery will go up against a Vikings squad that allows 119.9 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 19th-ranked rush defense.
- Montgomery’s average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 58.5, which he’s outpaced by 4.8 yards on average this year.
- Montgomery’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 58.5 yards, a figure he’s eclipsed in half of his games.
- Montgomery has gone over his rushing yards prop total six times (half of his games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Tips
- Montgomery has averaged 14.2 rushing attempts per game, 1.3 fewer than the over/under in Sunday’s game (15.5).
- Montgomery has had more than 15.5 rushing attempts in four out of 12 games this season (33.3% of his chances).
- Montgomery has averaged 1.2 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (15.4).
- Montgomery took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just five of 12 games this year (41.7% of his chances).
- Montgomery’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 15.4. He’s gone over that total in just four of 12 games (33.3%).
- This season, Vikings opponents have ran the ball 28.0 times per game, the 11th-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 17, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on David Montgomery or the Chicago Bears at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bears vs. Vikings Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from