David Montgomery Week 14 Player Props
Montgomery’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- The Texans allow 150.9 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 30th-ranked rush defense.
- Sunday’s rushing yards prop bet for Montgomery is set at 61.5 yards. That is 2.7 more than his season average of 58.8.
- Five times this season (out of 11 total games — 45.5%), Montgomery has had more than 61.5 rushing yards.
- Montgomery has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (58) by 0.8 yards.
- Montgomery has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just five out of 11 times (45.5%).
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Montgomery is averaging 26.5 receiving yards per game, 1.0 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (25.5).
- In 54.5% of his games this season (six out of 11), Montgomery has totaled more than 25.5 receiving yards.
- The Texans have the 22nd-best pass defense in the league this season, surrendering 270.1 yards per game.
- In seven of his 11 games (63.6%), Montgomery has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 20.2 yards.
- Montgomery has put up 6.3 more receiving yards per game (26.5) than the average over/under he’s had set, 20.2.
- Montgomery has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in six of his 11 games (54.5%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 10, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on David Montgomery or the Chicago Bears at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bears vs. Texans Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from