David Montgomery Week 13 Player Props
Montgomery’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Montgomery will go up against a Lions squad that allows 133.4 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 27th-ranked rush defense.
- Montgomery’s 57.5 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 2.0 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 40% of his games this season (four of 10 matchups), Montgomery has put up more than 59.5 rushing yards.
- Montgomery has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (57.8) by 0.3 yards.
- Montgomery has hit the rushing yards over in only four of 10 opportunities (40%).
- Montgomery has gone over his average rushing yards prop bet total (57.8) in four out of 10 games.
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Montgomery is averaging 25.2 receiving yards per game, 1.7 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (23.5).
- In five out of 10 games this year (50%), Montgomery has put up more than 23.5 receiving yards.
- The Lions defense has allowed opposing receivers to haul in the seventh-most yards in the NFL this season (275.2 per game).
- In six of his 10 games (60%), Montgomery has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 19.9 yards.
- Montgomery’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 19.9 per game. He has put up 5.3 more per game than that average.
- Montgomery has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 3, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on David Montgomery or the Chicago Bears at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bears vs. Lions Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from