David Montgomery and the Chicago Bears play the New Orleans Saints in the NFC Wild Card Round on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Montgomery has prop bets set for rushing and receiving yards. Here’s some betting insights and tips for those.
David Montgomery Week 1 Player Props
Montgomery’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- The Saints allow 93.9 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s third-ranked rush defense.
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Montgomery is set at 71.5 yards. That is 0.2 more than his season average of 71.3.
- Seven times this season (out of 15 total games — 46.7%), Montgomery has had more than 71.5 rushing yards.
- Montgomery has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (61.1) by 10.2 yards.
- Montgomery has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in eight games (53.3%) out of 15 opportunities.
- Montgomery has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (61.1) in 60% of his games (nine out of 15 matchups).
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Montgomery’s 29.2 receiving yards per game average is 2.7 more than his prop bet total in Sunday’s matchup (26.5).
- In eight out of 15 games this year (53.3%), Montgomery has collected more than 26.5 receiving yards.
- The Saints feature the sixth-best pass defense in the league this season, allowing 234.8 yards per game.
- In 60% of his games (nine of 15 chances), Montgomery has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (21.8).
- Montgomery’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 21.8 per game. He has put up 7.4 more per game than that average.
- Montgomery has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in eight of his 15 games (53.3%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 5, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on David Montgomery or the Chicago Bears at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bears vs. Saints Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from