David Lipsky hasodds to win the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club. He made the cut in his last event, the Rocket Mortgage Classic, and finished 37th. The tournament will be held August 4- 7 in Greensboro, North Carolina, hosted at the par 70, 7,127-yard course. Kevin Kisner is the defending champion.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds as of August 2, 2022 at 1:20 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
David Lipsky odds for the Wyndham Championship
Lipsky’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Lipsky has an average finish of 31st.
- He’s made the cut in two of his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five tournaments, Lipsky has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of -11 over his last five appearances.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,264 yards over the past year. This event will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,127 yards.
- Players have carded 67 strokes per round and an average score of -4 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a lower scoring average of -9.
- The courses Lipsky has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,242 yards, while Sedgefield Country Club will play at 7,127 yards this week.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -6. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
David Lipsky 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||37||67-74-70-67 (-10)||13.768||0.940||$36,540|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||75-74||–||–||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||24||68-67-68-70 (-11)||10.592||2.588||$57,865|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||70-70||5.566||-5.772||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||71-71||-1.044||2.148||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||37||71-70-73-76 (+2)||0.308||6.516||$51,000|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||48||71-68-73-71 (+3)||–||–||$22,092|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||25||69-66-66-70 (-17)||4.248||0.572||$68,445|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||69-75||5.916||-4.742||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||6||69-68-69-64 (-14)||4.060||1.08||$238,163|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||78-72||-9.492||-3.018||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||7||73-65-68-69 (-13)||–||–||$112,388|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||68||64-71-74-76 (+1)||16.384||7.256||$16,224|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||26||71-71-78-72 (+4)||-0.557||4.737||$87,600|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||55||68-71-74-72 (+5)||3.108||-2.911||$18,160|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||72-72||0.067||-2.637||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||24||67-67-72-72 (-9)||-3.058||6.478||$74,603|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||56||68-73-74-69 (-4)||1.903||-1.267||$19,152|
|January 20-24||The American Express||14||67-68-69-70 (-14)||0.938||1.668||$119,700|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||68-70||1.257||-3.005||$0|
Here’s the round-by-round breakdown of Lipsky’s 37th-place finish last time out at the Rocket Mortgage Classic on July 28 – August 1.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from