In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Lingmerth from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in what follows use the latest odds as of August 5, 2022 at 6:27 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
David Lingmerth odds for the Wyndham Championship
Lingmerth’s recent form
- Lingmerth has qualified for the weekend four times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- In his last five events, Lingmerth has an average finish of 62nd.
- Over his last five tournaments, Lingmerth has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score of +2 across his last five events.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
Course history: Lingmerth at the Wyndham Championship
- Lingmerth has an average finishing position of 48th in his last three trips to this event.
- Lingmerth has made the cut two times in his last three entries to the event.
- Lingmerth finished 58th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- He carded a round score under the field average once his last time here.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- The par 70 measures 7,127 yards for this week, which is 128 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Sedgefield Country Club checks in at 7,127 yards, 152 yards shorter than the average course Lingmerth has played over the past year (7,279 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
David Lingmerth 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||58||69 (-1)||–||–||$0|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||57||71-70-70-70 (-7)||1.632||-2.924||$18,648|
|July 21-25||3M Open||70||68-71-69-80 (+4)||9.832||9.292||$15,300|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||64||N/A||$8,029|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||MC||68-73||1.54||2.190||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||70-70||2.836||-0.246||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||49||67-72-74-77 (+10)||3.44||19.64||$44,038|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||72-70||-1.310||0.414||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||48||74-72-73-73 (+4)||-4.784||-0.392||$32,040|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||46||71-69-72-74 (+6)||-2.796||-2.856||$26,670|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||72-72||-0.372||-3.058||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||44||69-70-72-72 (-5)||–||–||$11,371|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||16||72-69-70-67 (-10)||$58,275|
Below you’ll find a breakdown of Lingmerth’s 57th-place finish in his most recent outing at the Rocket Mortgage Classic (, July 28 – August 1).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from