In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Law from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in what follows reference odds valid as of July 17, 2022 at 12:26 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
David Law odds for The Open Championship
Law’s recent form
- In his last two appearances, Law has an average finish of 62nd.
- Out of the last two tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut twice.
- Law has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last two appearances.
- He has an average score relative to par of +3 in his last two events.
The Open Championship details
- Date: July 13-16, 2022
- Location: Saint Andrews, United Kingdom
- Course: St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- Par: 72 / 7,297 yards
Course history: Law at The Open Championship
- Law finished 77th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- His last time here, he finished one round within five shots of the leader.
Course comparison – St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,265 yards over the past year. This tournament will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,297 yards.
- Law will take to the 7,297-yard course this week at St Andrews Links (Old Course) after having played courses with an average length of 7,269 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
David Law 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||77||72-69-77 (+2)||–||–||$0|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||47||72-71-72-69 (+4)||–||–||$28,150|
Law’s last tournament appearance was on July 7-10 at The Renaissance Club. Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his 47th-place finish in the Genesis Scottish Open.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from