David Johnson Week 9 Player Props
Johnson’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Johnson’s 65.4 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 2.1 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 40% of his games this season (two of five matchups), Johnson has put up more than 67.5 rushing yards.
- Johnson will go up against a Jaguars squad that allows 142.6 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 27th-ranked rush defense.
- Johnson’s average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 61.2, which he’s outpaced by 4.2 yards on average this year.
- Johnson’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 61.2 yards, a figure he’s eclipsed in three out of five games (60%).
- Johnson has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just three out of seven times (42.9%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Tips
- Johnson has averaged 14.8 rushing attempts per game, 2.7 less than the over/under in Sunday’s game (17.5).
- Johnson has recorded more than 17.5 rushing attempts in one of five games this season (20% of his chances).
- Johnson has averaged 0.7 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (15.5).
- Johnson took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only three of seven games this year (42.9% of his chances).
- Johnson has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (15.5 rushing attempts) in 60% of his games (three of five games).
- Jaguars opponents average 31.3 rushing attempts per game, the third-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 6, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on David Johnson or the Houston Texans at DraftKings Sportsbook.