David Johnson Week 17 Player Props
Johnson’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Johnson’s 65.8 rushing yards per game average is 9.3 greater than Sunday’s over/under.
- Five times this season (out of eight total games — 62.5%), Johnson has had more than 56.5 rushing yards.
- The Titans allow 122.5 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 18th-ranked rush defense.
- Johnson has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (59.2) by 6.6 yards.
- Johnson’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 59.2 yards, a figure he’s eclipsed in half of his games.
- Johnson has hit the rushing yards over in only four of 11 opportunities (36.4%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- Johnson’s per-game rushing attempts average (13.0) is 0.5 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s game (13.5).
- Johnson has collected more than 13.5 rushing attempts in three of eight games this season (37.5% of his chances).
- Johnson’s season-long average over/under is 15.1 rushing attempts. He has recorded 2.1 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In just three of 11 games this year, Johnson achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (27.3% of his opportunities).
- Johnson has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (15.1 rushing attempts) in only 37.5% of his games (three of eight games).
- Titans opponents average 27.3 rushing attempts per game, the 11th-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 31, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on David Johnson or the Houston Texans at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Texans vs. Titans Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from