David Johnson Week 15 Player Props
Johnson’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Johnson will go up against a Colts squad that allows 99.2 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s fourth-ranked rush defense.
- Sunday’s rushing yards prop bet for Johnson is set at 46.5. That’s 15.3 fewer yards than his season average of 61.8.
- Four times this season (out of six total games — 66.7%), Johnson has had more than 46.5 rushing yards.
- Johnson’s average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 60.6, which he’s outpaced by 1.2 yards on average this year.
- Johnson has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just three out of nine times (33.3%).
- Johnson has gone over his average rushing yards prop bet total (60.6) in three out of six games.
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Johnson is averaging 16.0 receiving yards per game, 3.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (19.5).
- In 33.3% of his games this season (two out of six), Johnson has collected more than 19.5 receiving yards.
- The Colts defense has allowed opposing receivers to accumulate the 21st-most yards in the NFL this season (242.5 per game).
- In only two of his six games (33.3%), Johnson has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 25.1 yards.
- Johnson’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 25.1 per game. He averages 9.1 fewer per game than that average.
- In only three of his nine games (33.3%), Johnson has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 17, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on David Johnson or the Houston Texans at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Texans vs. Colts Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from