David Johnson Week 14 Player Props
Johnson’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Johnson is set at 52.5. That’s 9.3 fewer yards than his season average of 61.8.
- Four times this season (out of six total games — 66.7%), Johnson has had more than 52.5 rushing yards.
- Johnson will go up against a Bears squad that allows 116.2 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 16th-ranked rush defense.
- Johnson’s average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 60.6, which he’s outpaced by 1.2 yards on average this year.
- Johnson’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 60.6 yards, a figure he’s covered in half of his games.
- Johnson has hit the rushing yards over in only three of nine opportunities (33.3%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- Johnson has averaged 14.0 rushing attempts per game, 0.5 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (13.5).
- In three out of six games this season (50% of his opportunities), Johnson has recorded more than 13.5 rushing attempts.
- Johnson has averaged 1.4 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (15.4).
- Johnson took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only three of nine games this year (33.3% of his chances).
- Johnson’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 15.4. He’s gone over that total in half his games.
- Bears opponents average 29.0 rushing attempts per game, the sixth-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 10, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on David Johnson or the Houston Texans at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Texans vs. Bears Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from