In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Hearn from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the article below reflect odds as of July 22, 2022 at 6:26 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
David Hearn odds for the 3M Open
Hearn’s recent form
- Hearn has made the cut three times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- In his last five appearances, Hearn has an average finish of 77th.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut three times.
- Hearn has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five appearances.
- He has an average score relative to par of +6 in his last five events.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
Course history: Hearn at the 3M Open
- Hearn has an average finish of 80th over his last four trips to this tournament.
- Hearn has three made cuts in his last four attempts at this tournament.
- Hearn last played this event in 2022 and finished 124th.
- Hearn finished with one birdie and six bogeys his last time at this tournament.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,269 yards over the past year, while TPC Twin Cities is set to play at a longer 7,428 yards.
- Hearn will take to the 7,428-yard course this week at TPC Twin Cities after having played courses with an average length of 7,258 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
David Hearn 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||124||76 (+5)||–||–||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||39||N/A||$15,355|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||68||67-67-75-73 (-6)||8.956||2.504||$7,548|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||68-72||7.832||-1.242||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||72-72||-0.176||-0.72||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||75-78||-9.686||0.256||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||74-71||–||–||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||76-75||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||65||72-69-70 (-4)||0.669||0.631||$17,661|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from