On Thursday, Davante Adams has a receiving yards prop bet for the Green Bay Packers’ road matchup against the San Francisco 49ers at Levi’s Stadium. Here’s some insights and tips into that prop.
Davante Adams Week 9 Prop Bets
Adams’ Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- In two out of four games this year (50%), Adams has put up more than 96.5 receiving yards.
- The 49ers defense has allowed opposing receivers to accumulate the 31st-most yards in the NFL this season (213.0 per game).
- Adams’ average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 87.8 per game. He has collected 24.5 more per game than that average.
- In half of games, Adams has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 87.8 yards.
- Adams has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from