Davante Adams and the Green Bay Packers host the Chicago Bears on Sunday at Lambeau Field. Adams has a prop bet set for receiving yards against the Bears. Here are some betting insights and tips for that prop.
Davante Adams Week 12 Player Props
Adams’ Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Adams is averaging 105.9 receiving yards per game, 13.4 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (92.5).
- In four out of eight games this season (50%), Adams has put up more than 92.5 receiving yards.
- The Bears sport the 10th-best pass defense in the league this season, giving up 238.4 yards per game.
- Adams has collected 16.3 more receiving yards per game (105.9) than the average over/under he’s had set, 89.6.
- In half of his contests, Adams has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 89.6.
- Adams has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 28, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Davante Adams or the Green Bay Packers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Packers vs. Bears Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from