Davante Adams and the Green Bay Packers travel to play the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Adams has a prop bet set for receiving yards against the Colts. Here are some betting insights and tips for that prop.
Davante Adams Week 11 Player Props
Adams’ Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Adams’ 105.9 receiving yards per game average is 13.4 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s outing (92.5).
- In three of seven games this season (42.9%), Adams has collected more than 92.5 receiving yards.
- The Colts defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the fewest yards in the NFL this season (214.9 per game).
- Adams has totaled 16.8 more receiving yards per game (105.9) than the average over/under he’s had set, 89.1.
- In only three of his seven games (42.9%), Adams has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 89.1 yards.
- In just three of his seven games (42.9%), Adams has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 19, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Davante Adams or the Green Bay Packers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Packers vs. Colts Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from