Davante Adams and the Green Bay Packers play the Los Angeles Rams in the NFC Divisional Round on Saturday at Lambeau Field. Adams has a prop bet set for receiving yards against the Rams. Here’s some betting insights and tips for that prop.
Davante Adams Player Props vs. Rams
Adams’ Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Adams is averaging 98.1 receiving yards per game, 1.4 less than his prop bet over/under for Saturday’s game (99.5).
- In 50% of his games this season (seven of 14), Adams has totaled more than 99.5 receiving yards.
- The Rams have the first-best pass defense in the league this season, allowing 212.6 yards per game.
- Adams has totaled 4.7 more receiving yards per game (98.1) than the average over/under he’s had set, 93.4.
- In half of his outings, Adams has hit the over on his average receiving yards prop bet of 93.4.
- Adams has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 11, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Davante Adams or the Green Bay Packers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Packers vs. Rams Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from