Darren Waller and his Las Vegas Raiders teammates take on the Cincinnati Bengals in a Week 11 NFL matchup at 4:05 PM ET on Sunday. Below, we dig into Waller’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the best bets for this contest.
Darren Waller Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Waller’s Game-by-Game Stats
Darren Waller Receiving Trends Vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- The Bengals are giving up 275.8 passing yards per game this season, the NFL’s 25th-ranked pass defense.
- Waller is averaging 54.9 receiving yards per game, 14.6 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (69.5).
- In two out of nine games this year (22.2%), Waller has collected more than 69.5 receiving yards.
- Waller has an average receiving yards prop bet over/under of 63.6 per game. He is averaging 8.7 less yards per game than that average.
- In four of his nine games (44.4%), Waller has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- With 12 passing TDs conceded this season, the Bengals defense is ranked third in the NFL.
- In two of nine games this year, Waller has a receiving touchdown. But he has no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Darren Waller or the Las Vegas Raiders at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Raiders Vs. Bengals Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from