Darren Waller Week 16 Player Props
Waller’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Waller’s 69.0 receiving yards per game average is 2.5 more than his prop bet total in Saturday’s matchup (66.5).
- In six out of 14 games this season (42.9%), Waller has put up more than 66.5 receiving yards.
- The Dolphins defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the 13th-most yards in the NFL this season (260.8 per game).
- Waller has put up 5.9 more receiving yards per game (69.0) than the average over/under he’s had set, 63.1.
- In only six of his 14 games (42.9%), Waller has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 63.1 yards.
- Waller has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only six of his 14 games (42.9%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 23, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Darren Waller or the Las Vegas Raiders at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Raiders vs. Dolphins Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from