Darren Waller and the Las Vegas Raiders square off against the Los Angeles Chargers on Thursday at home at Allegiant Stadium. Here’s some betting insights and tips around Waller’s receiving yards prop bet in that matchup.
Darren Waller Week 15 Player Props
Waller’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Waller is averaging 62.8 receiving yards per game, 2.7 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Thursday’s game (65.5).
- In 38.5% of his games this year (five out of 13), Waller has totaled more than 65.5 receiving yards.
- The Chargers have the fifth-best pass defense in the league this season, giving up 227.2 yards per game.
- Waller’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 62.7 per game. He has put up 0.1 more per game than that average.
- In only five of his 13 games (38.5%), Waller has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 62.7 yards.
- In just five of his 13 games (38.5%), Waller has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 10, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Darren Waller or the Las Vegas Raiders at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Raiders vs. Chargers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from