Darrell Henderson Week 14 Player Props
Henderson’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Henderson’s rushing yards per game average is 46.8.
- In 50% of his games this season (six of 12 matchups), Henderson has put up more than 40.5 rushing yards.
- Henderson will go up against a Patriots squad that allows 118.8 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 17th-ranked rush defense.
- Henderson’s average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 52.4 yards, which he’s fallen short of by 5.6 on average.
- In only four games this season (33.3%), Henderson, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 52.4.
- Henderson has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just four out of 10 times (40%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- Henderson has averaged 10.3 rushing attempts per game.
- In six out of 12 games this season (50% of his opportunities), Henderson has had more than 9.5 rushing attempts.
- Henderson has averaged 1.3 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (11.6).
- Henderson rushed the over on his rushing attempts prop bet over/unders in half of games this year.
- Henderson’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 11.6. He’s gone over that total in only five of 12 games (41.7%).
- Patriots opponents average 27.5 rushing attempts per game, the 13th-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 6, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Darrell Henderson or the Los Angeles Rams at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Rams vs. Patriots Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from