Darrell Henderson and the Los Angeles Rams take on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Monday on the road at Raymond James Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips around Henderson’s rushing yards and attempts prop bets in that matchup.
Darrell Henderson Week 11 Player Props
Henderson’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Henderson’s 54.2 rushing yards per game average is 8.7 more than Monday’s over/under.
- Five times this season (out of nine total games — 55.6%), Henderson has had more than 45.5 rushing yards.
- The Buccaneers give up 76.6 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s best rush defense.
- Henderson has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (56.5) by 2.3 yards.
- In only four games this season (44.4%), Henderson, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 56.5.
- Henderson has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just three out of seven times (42.9%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- Henderson has averaged 11.3 rushing attempts per game, 1.8 more than the over/under in Monday’s game (9.5).
- In five out of nine games this season (55.6% of his opportunities), Henderson has had more than 9.5 rushing attempts.
- Henderson has averaged 1.2 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (12.5).
- 57.1% of Henderson’s games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (four of seven games).
- Henderson’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 12.5. He’s gone over that total in just four of nine games (44.4%).
- This season, Buccaneers opponents have ran the ball 23.1 times per game, the 31st-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 19, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Darrell Henderson or the Los Angeles Rams at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Rams vs. Buccaneers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from