Darrell Henderson Week 10 Player Props
Henderson’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- The Seahawks allow 93.6 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s third-ranked rush defense.
- Henderson’s 57.5 rushing yards per game average is 6.0 higher than Sunday’s over/under.
- Four times this season (out of eight total games — 50%), Henderson has had more than 51.5 rushing yards.
- Henderson’s average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 57.2, which he’s outpaced by 0.3 yards on average this year.
- Henderson has gone over his rushing yards prop total three times (half of his games).
- Henderson has gone over his average rushing yards prop bet total (57.2) in three out of eight games.
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Henderson is averaging 15.0 receiving yards per game, 0.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (14.5).
- In three of eight games this year (37.5%), Henderson has totaled more than 14.5 receiving yards.
- The Seahawks defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the most yards in the NFL this season (372.5 per game).
- In only three of his eight games (37.5%), Henderson has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 14.8 yards.
- Henderson has collected 0.2 more receiving yards per game (15.0) than the average over/under he’s had set, 14.8.
- In just two of his six games (33.3%), Henderson has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 12, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Darrell Henderson or the Los Angeles Rams at DraftKings Sportsbook.