Darrell Daniels and the Arizona Cardinals will hit the field against the Tennessee Titans at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday in Week 1 of the 2021 NFL season. If you’re looking to place a bet on one of Daniels’ props, we break down all of his set prop bets, trends and stats here.
Darrell Daniels Week 1 Player Props
Darrell Daniels Receiving Trends Vs. Tennessee Titans
- This week Daniels will face what was the NFL’s 28th-ranked pass defense last year (287.1 yards allowed per game).
- Daniels averaged 7.1 receiving yards per game last season, 1.6 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (5.50).
- In 30.8% of his games last year (four of 13), Daniels had collected more than 5.50 receiving yards.
- With 36 passing TDs conceded last year, the Titans’ defense was ranked 31st in the league.
- Daniels had one touchdown catch last year, in 13 games.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 12, 2021.CLICK HERE to place your bet on Darrell Daniels or the Arizona Cardinals at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Cardinals Vs. Titans Betting Odds
Search More Player Props
Powered By Data Skrive using data from